real quick...

I'm packing, as I write, finishing up a few last minute things around the house, updating addresses, gathering info and passing out info!

I'm not really sure what to bring? My bike is all packed that was my main concern :) Now I feel like I don't really need anything else! How simple life can be during times of change. I think that is the message for today. During times of change, keep it simple, keep it real, and keep everything in check. A friend told me "control what you can control" and run with whatever is left over. No sense in sitting around worrying about things that you can't grasp.

I was just wondering what I am going to miss most. It never hits me until I'm gone. I'm asking myself a few questions like, what will it be like? What should I do in London for 7 hours? What about living in Belgium? How will I like it after a week? A month? A year (just throwing that out there!)? Just how much out of my comfort zone can I be pushed before I want to revert to the old and comfortable? What comes first the chicken or the egg? Are tan lines cool in Belgium? How many races am I going to win (haha), what is the first thing I'll forget at home that has to be shipped to me? How long until until my English regresses and its easier to speak Flemish? What will be my favourite food? My least favourite? Am I at risk for becoming a beer connoisseur and giving up on athletic endeavours?

Alright, time to pack! Happy Monday!

PS: any of my readers have any predictions to post? I'd be curious to read them if you do :)

Comments

  1. tan lines, eh? Let me know.

    Also, I think you spelled favourite wrong. F-A-V-O-R-I-T-E hahah...

    Have a safe flight.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

catching up!

Rest Day: In Brugge

heir en daar en dit en dat