tornado time

With only three days left in Boston I can certainly guarantee it will be a whirlwind of a time. My intense training schedule has had nothing to do with packing up my belongings. Most of which will reside with my parents in PA, some of which will be get thrown out, and the rest will be things I forgot I had but can't bring myself to throw away. Isn't moving fun!

I did place one of the last pieces of the puzzle together tonight regarding a mobile phone while I'm in Belgium. I found a great deal on a Sony Ericsson K800i while shopping the Boston Craigslist. I'm hoping to use the phone to make blogging and photos much easier while I'm trying to keep up with life.

Friends of mine also a threw a fabulous afternoon of socializing and food at me over the weekend. I felt like I didn't have much to say and in some ways I felt as though I should be inclined to talk more. I mean after all, it was my going away party. I found myself absorbed in the conversations around me. I can hear my voice anytime I want, it is the stories of my friends that I will think of when I need a laugh or a reason to push harder.




From left to right: Gert, Drew, myself, Simon

Thanks gents!

Comments