catching up!


Ok,

So, lots of catching up to do with the blog. A fews days without my computer and figuring out my new phone has left me with more work :)

Before I start posting all kinds of photos from Belgie (aka Belgium) I want to post a few pics from London and my attempt at become a creative film director.

I think the picture to the left is Knightsbridge Street in London. I'm so bummed I didn't get to TA London :(



I don't know what is about this expression but it will stick with me for the rest of my life :)
















This video is a quick minute or so of my train ride from Victoria Station to Gatwick airport. The train ride was longer than a minute but I don't want to bore my readers. As I was taking the video I had a reminder of the movie called "Train Spotting." At somepoint in the movie, I think the very beginning a young Ewen McGregor finds himself in the worlds worst toilet in London (I think it was London). So glad I can't relate too much more to that experience!




waiting for my first flight from PHL to London...
and then finally arriving in Belgium!

not the best photo I've ever taken but I was on the move! I feel the photo captures the feeling of being on the move for some 24 hours and never being in the same spot for very long.







Allez, Saturday is first race and Sunday is well, my second race :) Off to store to purchase a "gsm" or cell phone and then I'm not sure what is in store for the rest of my day. Probably going to relax and then get ready for tonights training ride.

tot later!

Comments

  1. The video from your train ride is EXACTLY how I remember the scenery travelling on the train around London! I'm glad to hear you made it safe and sound, and I can't wait to see some pics from Belgie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your first race, can't wait to hear about it! It's grey and rainy here today and we're getting ready for the 4th of July weekend. My rehab is coming along very nicely. I'm increasing the resistance on the stationary bike, and haven't bust a gut yet! Next week I'll be back on the real bike!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment