Dit is de leven!

This is the life! Bike racing all weekend long and just going fast, fast, fast :)

The race today was bit tougher, one because I've never raced backed to back before but two Nico punctured and I immediately lost my motivation. No worries though, in a lap or two I would go to the front and just pretend to pace Nico until I had nothing left. Of course that was not before a solid attack on the uphill where the field just watched me ride away :)

Naturally though I couldn't stay away but I did manage to get lots of advertisement at the front of the group and with my solo effort. So much so that apparently people have been asking about me :) I ended early and called it a day, time to go home and eat, eat, eat :)

Little did I know we where headed to Nico's father-in-law's new house and who would have known there would be enough homemade cider and wine in the basement to get a brigade drunk! Yes, those crates I'm leaning against are full of cider and wine! All homemade and delicious! Below left is Nico attempting to chug a bottle, j/k!

allez, tot later! Its time for bed I'm sleepy....


Comments