It's gone!


Some of you will rejoice, some of you will wonder why I even had it in the first place; the euro mullet is gone! Thanks to a haircut from Nico's mom (Marie Josee), Merci!


Before...













After! Ok not such a great shot but I don't photograph well anyway :P

But seriously, you're the one! I know because I'm pointing at you! Well right now I'm pointing at me but I'm hoping it will have a different effect on my readers.














What! I can actually can read and understand a little Dutch? No way! I'm shocked! Go me! Or maybe this should also be the face I have if I should ever get a date in Belgium. Actually let me broaden that statement; if I should ever get a date at all! Too much time spent blogging, which by the way is a real time suck. If you ever commit to making a blog think hard about it, it's like a job.











I call this one the "race face." Ready for battle. Bike racing in Belgium is stressful. There is never a moment when you can just relax and cost along with the bunch. It's always attacks, turns, road obstacles, and more narrow roads. I should probably add that I didn't race last night. Living with a family means being part of the family and last night Nico's daughter was in the hospital (albeit briefly) for a fever. I think she's doing much better today and she's back to her "gangster" self again.










And this is my new look, aka the money shot, from the right which is my good side, and those devilishly good looks just shine through. Or maybe they don't.

















This is a bridge for the bike path that takes you over a highway (the E40 I think) and in the direction of a city named Wetteren. I'm not really sure why I took the picture but when I turned around to look where I was I enjoyed the angle. There was also a little memorial on the bridge. Apparently someone had jumped off the bridge into the traffic below. Yikes.

Comments

  1. Yes ! The bike bridge in Wetteren. It has lovely lighting at night. That means you're close to where the party is at :

    1 more night's sleep and then it's 10 days of this !!!!
    I'm excited !

    www4.gent.be/nederschelde/fotos/2007_16.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Aka the money shot'?

    ...you're so money... :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. To tell you the truth, I didn't like the euro mullet, I like the new style. Work that gel baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brandon, that was me as "Dava". That's my boss and I was updating her google calendar and forgot to sign her out...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment