Settling in

Hallo!

All is good! I'm settling in to my home and trying to become acquainted with my new surroundings. I'm typing on a different computer and the keyboard is setup different so I'm going to be brief. London was great, very cool vibes and if my digestive track wasnt so torn up from whatever I ate on the plane I would have enjoyed the visit. My goal to visit TA Associates in London was cut short as I rushed off the tube carrying my bike case, checked bag, backpak, and a carry on in search of the closest rest room. Needless to say it sucked and I just wanted to get to the airport and hold my stomach.

I manage a few photos and will post when i get my computer working. I qm feeling better today and looking forword to an evening training ride and getting to bed early. Still feel a little jet lagged and dehydrated.

B

Comments

  1. Someone's typing on an azerty keyboard ;)

    Welcome to Belgium !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about the bad food and your stomach. I had my hernia surgery 16 days ago, and it's healing very fast. I'm doing light (no resistance) stationary biking, and should be back on the real bike by next week. Then rowing by July 13, then lifting by July 21. You'll get the hang of the new keyboard, stick with it. Can't wait to hear about your races!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment