Vrasene - Race Sign Up

Ok,

So all of the races you have to go into a crowded, smoke filled cafe with lots of old guys all chatting about bike racing and smoking like its their job. I don't complain one bit though. It is usually these old guys who line the streets and cheer us on. Here is a quick video from a recent race that we entered and when we walked into the cafe we found a band!





I also wanted to add a photo of the roads we typically race on. They are really wide, super smooth and well I'm lying. Barley big enough for a car! Stuff 80 to 100 crazy Belgians on bikes on there and you have a pretty chaotic and exciting sport!

Comments

  1. Hey Brandon, sorry I missed your call before you left. I'm glad you are having the time of your life and you already look like a handsome European. I hope you keep up the blog... I love reading about your adventures!

    Please take care and good luck with your races. Miss you~
    Liss

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment