ONE

I have one photo from Gent that I took the other night. It all started with one ticket that I bought from the ticket man at the train station. That one man granted my request and sold me a one ticket. It was from there I hoped from one train to the next. One station at a time. It was the one street that I started walking on that led me to the one spot that I recognized in Gent. It was from that one point that I found my way through the city. It was one sms to a friend that resulted in one conversation. From one idea to one action at a time we can, as ONE, start to move forward. Each day we go to work as one, we workout at the gym as one, we shop as one, and we often think as one. It is this ability that allows each of us to lead one life. Your life, my life, one life.




Rock on number one.

Comments