Quick Spin

Today marks the first time I've trained more than two days in a row. Strange going from training everyday to just relaxing. I feel a bit bored with myself, I guess I forgot how much time I dedicated to cycling. One thing is for sure, my fitness is slowly going away! However I'm pumped for the winter. The winter, for me and cycling, will be an awaited welcome. I will have the opportunity to reflect on the summer, focus on areas to improve, and build for an even stronger spring. I have a lot of thinking to do about cycling and more importantly in the greater realm of things, life. I have answered a few questions here in Belgium and those that I haven't answered I think will shows themselves when I return home. Having spent time away from the states I think it will help me to realize what I have been without. Having tacked a new way of life could really provide a confidence boost when I return home. A delicate balance of acquiring knowledge and leaving some on the table is what best describes my preference for progression. I think it is important to not take too much of life at once. Pick and choose the items you want to learn about and rest assured when you have the answers you want you can always go back to table and grab something else.


Here is a minute or so video of a part of my hour spin along the bike path. Nothing special, just a nice breeze and the fall air in my lungs. Enjoy...


Comments