staying in control

Seriously, this is what needs to happen. A little less relaxation, less goal setting and more goal accomplishing. Something about living at home just sets me right on butt. Sure I'm working here, doing a little this, a little of that, but I'm not getting anything accomplished I'd like to. Sympathay? Yea, don't want it. I think what I want is someone to slap me in the face! Hello? Anybody home? What happened to all those cool things you wanted to do while you living in Boston? How about Belgium? What are you doing now? Nothing. I just can't seem to get the engine fired up. I'm this nice guy everybody likes and does nothing with himself. I stay up late for no reason. I get up early for no reason. I just check my email every 25 minutes like I'm waiting for a message from GOD or something. A wasted talent? Not a chance. Talented people at least get somewhere before they do nothing. I need to get out of this spot and do something, anything, because I'm getting nowhere with my current program.

Comments