that was quick!

So this week flew by, I can't believe it is Friday evening already! Mom has begun preparations for our little party tomorrow night, which appears to becoming a mini family reunion. Relatives went from canceling to confirming, wonderful :)

I rode in some wonderful weather today. It started out cloudy and humid, then went to breezy, sunny, and hot, then become very windy with hail and pouring rain, which then finished with more sun and a light breeze. My favourite part was the hail and wind, it was refreshing and I like fighting against the elements. My first win was in the pouring rain and I made it a point to solo to the finish line, cold, drenched, and happy.

I rode my bike a little bit this week here is the quick breakdown in case you were wondering;

  • mandaag 22 juni: 3h 58m, mostly flat terrain
  • vandaag, 23 juni: Morning: 4h 47m, avg. 26k, 125.09km and in the evening: 1h 1m, sprint workout with a team. Total: 5h 48m
  • woensdag 24 juni: morning: 4h 25m, 110.27k avg. 24.9 and in the evening: 1h 36m, 40.06k, avg. 25.1. Days total: 6h 1m
  • donderdag 25 juni: morning: went shopping it was too hot, 33! and in the evening: 2h 53m a little tired just took it easy
  • vrijdag: morning: 6h 56m, 168km, avg. 24.3.
Total for the week was 32 hours and 53 minutes. I didn't really have a total in mind for the week. Just ride as much as possible as long as I was feeling recovered from the day before.

The weekend is looking pretty busy, friends, family, and a few minor errands thrown in there.

Ok, my dad just brought home a big tub of fresh blackberrys, I'm off to smother some with yogurt and honey :)

Happy Friday :)

Comments