if Contador wins le tour...

Dear le Tour,

If Contador wins le Tour I will be sad. I don't know about everyone else but Contador's style annoys the crap out of me. I don't like his style at all and if he wins the tour I will be the least bit interested. There was no reason for him to attack on stage 17 and the fact that he beats Fabian in a time trial is just shocking. His only interests is himself and destroying everybody. USPS former Assistant Director Sportif Dirk Demol said to Sporza "Contador is a big champion." Garbage. Kahkah. When champions win, everybody wins, when Contador wins, he is alone. He does nothing for the sport or the sponsors (or his teammates). That is not the way it should be. How is it possible that someone that can barley time trial a year earlier suddenly has good form on a TT bike? I hate to say it but I think he will be the next big doping story. I'm looking forward to Contador making a mistake on the Mon Ventoux and the big favourites all riding with him.

We shall see...

Comments

  1. It's sad to say, but that was my reaction when I saw Contador win the TT too. It's sad because in our sport if you're really strong you're immediately under suspicion, but I still don't know how it's possible that a wiry, 135 lb. climber hammers the crap out of the world time trial champ (maybe the best time trialist ever?) on a 40k flat TT.

    Something is fishy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment